How Can We Help?

What kind of insurance do I need for a job as a delivery driver?

Depends on your country and the job.

For example, in the UK, you must have Food Delivery Insurance. This does not exist in Spain! There are several types of insurances you might want to investigate depending on the job you will carry out and the country you are in. The options go from Standard car/van/motorbike insurance, to Goods in Transit, Public Liability, Food Delivery Insurance, and others. The coverage varies and insurances can be very job specific.

Feel free to contact us on [email protected], tell us your location and the job you have in mind. We would be happy to assist.

Table of Contents
Please Install Theme Required & Recommended PLugins.